Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DON'T BE "SORRY FOR PARTYIN'"!!!

OKAY, I WILL WRITE A PROPER REVIEW LATER THIS WEEK WHEN I HAVE TIME, BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY, I AM LISTENING TO BOWLING FOR SOUP'S NEW ALBUM SORRY FOR PARTYIN' REAL QUICK BEFORE I HAVE TO RUN TO CLASS AND OH-MY-GOD!

The boys did it again - they've produced another super hilarious, up-beat, catchy, PHENOMENAL ALBUM!

The real review will be a lot more coherent, I promise. Just...GO BUY THE ALBUM NOW. Do not stop, do not preview it, just BUY IT.

"If this collection of songs does not make you smile, you are quite possibly dead or a miserable person that should not ever be allowed to pet puppies or hold babies."
--Jaret Reddick, lead singer of BFS, about Sorry For Partyin'

WOOOOOOO!!! Awesome job to Jaret & the BFS guys! Love you!
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment