Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Having A Thought Here

Every once and awhile, I think I'm going to post some All-Time Top-5 Lists of songs, and occasionally some of my own mixes, just for flavor, I guess. (I just finished re-watching High Fidelity for about the eighth time; that's what gave me the idea.)

So, here we have:

My All-Time Top-5 Asking-Out/Just-Be-With-Me-Please Songs Ever
1) “Let’s Get It On” – Marvin Gaye
2) “I’d Do Anything” – Simple Plan
3) “So What Does It All Mean?” – West, Gould, and Fitzgerald
4) “Things I’ll Never Say” – Avril Lavigne
5) “Jenny” – The [New] Click 5

My All-Time Top-5 Most Painful Break-Up Songs Ever
1) “Famous Last Words” – My Chemical Romance
2) “Mr. Brightside” – The Killers
3) “The Velourium Camper II: Backend of Forever” – Coheed and Cambria
4) “Apologize” – OneRepublic
5) “Adrienne” – The Calling

Enjoy. More to come another time.
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment