Sunday, September 13, 2009

Emily Noel's Music Video Judgement

In honor of tonight's MTV Video Music Awards, I'd just like to show you all the official worst music video ever, which I first saw at the Hard Rock Cafe in Cardiff, Wales this winter. Putting aside my personal dislike of Bono's music, I have not yet met anyone who enjoys this music video; it has no story arc whatsoever. If you do, please tell me why because I think it is the worst piece of visual art I have ever seen and yet it is continuously hiliarious to my friends and I.

And just for amusement, my all-time top-five music videos are:
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Helena - My Chemical Romance
Apologize - OneRepublic
All That I've Got - The Used
So What? - Pink

Hope you all enjoy the VMAs!
Emily Noel

P.S. - I just flipped on the VMAs and saw Kristen Stewart from Twilight advertising the upcoming sequel New Moon. And then Beyonce came out half-naked, and I stopped watching. Especially because one of my roommates told me that Kristen Stewart is playing Joan Jett in an upcoming film. Why would anyone give Stewart a role of importance?! She was good in Twilight, but I can't see her playing that kind of role. Get Zooey Deschanel, at least! She could do it, I bet. But maybe I'm just biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment