Monday, December 7, 2009

An Early Holiday Present from Coheed

As of 5pm (EST) Coheed and Cambria released their big announcement via their fan website, http://www.cobaltandcalcium.com/. The drawback? All of us dedicated Coheed fans crashed the site by all logging on at once, so luckily cobaltandcalcium.com took mercy on us and released the news via their Facebook.com fan page.

The News:
As of now, Coheed & Cambria intend to release their 5th studio album in April 2010, the deluxe version of which will include a full-length (prose--not graphic!) novel written by Claudio Sanchez. For more details, see cobaltandcalcium's Facebook fan page.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am. I already know that, no matter what happens on the release day, I am taking off school/work/any other obligation to get that album and listen to it on repeat for about a week straight!

I LOVE YOU, CLAUDIO SANCHEZ!!!! =D

Have a great week,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment