Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Top 5 Christmas Songs

If you're looking for music to match this holiday season, here's my top five!

All-Time Top 5 Christmas Songs
“Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)” – Transiberian Orchestra
“I Hate Christmas Parties” – Relient K
“Same Old Lang Syne” – Dan Fogelberg
“Believe” – Josh Groban
“Where Are You Christmas?” – Faith Hill

And also, I have to recommend my favorite Christmas albums: Deck the Halls and Bruise Your Hands and Let It Snow Baby, Let It Reindeer, both by Relient K.

Also, note that Bowling For Soup has released a Christmas album a few days ago; it's called Merry Flippin' Christmas, though I have yet to preview it because it's not available on iTunes, only by digital download from their merch store. But you can hear some of their Christmas album, PLUS a lot more, on Jaret Reddick's podcast, either by clicking here or by going to iTunes (for free, on either.)

Enjoy this holiday season! Stay warm! =]
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment