Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Things

Two totally random things:

First, the newest MC Lars music video for the song "Twenty-Three" and his new EP of the same name. I've been a big fan of MC Lars since Fall 2009 and "Twenty-Three" is the song that got me into him. It's a song about the suicide of a friend of his, and now Lars is working with AFSP (the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention) and donating his own earnings to the cause, to help prevent suicide, especially among teens. The Twenty-Three EP also features another of my favorites, "Hey There Ophelia" which is a somewhat humorous re-telling of Hamlet (which happens to be my favorite Shakespeare play.) So check out the Twenty-Three EP and the music video - and help the cause!

Another thing that caught my eye was news from Owl City - a new album to be released in July. It's not an Owl City album; it's Adam Young's earlier music. Hope it's as great at the Owl City albums!

Happy Tuesday!
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment